Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I go to get the necessary study materials?All the study materials that you need for your PALS, BLS and ACLS certification are made available to you online through ACLS Certification Class Inc.. You can use these materials online anytime you like.
- Will my clinical skills be documented?Once you have completed the recertification exam, you will receive a page that will document your clinical skills training. It will also note your current skills pertaining to resuscitation. Further, once the online training and exam has been taken, you will receive a clinical skill verification form.
- Can those with expired ACLS or PALS take the exam with ACLS Certification Class Inc.?Yes, that is possible. However, please note that the CPR and ECC guidelines frequently change, so be sure to understand the new guidelines.
- How will I receive my ACLS Certification card?When you pass the ACLS Certification exam, you will be able to print out the digital copy of your ACLS Certification card. In addition, we will mail to you a physical version of the card free of charge.
- Do I need to appear in person in order to complete the program?No, ACLS Certification Class Inc.’s PALS, BLS and ACLS Certification program is completely, 100% online based. You do not have to appear in person at anytime.
- How much time to I have to take the test?You can take as much time as you need to complete the online test.
- What happens if I fail the exam?If you do fail your exam, we can have ACLS Certification Class Inc. staff work with you to address the parts of the exam that proved difficult for you. You can then retake the test free of charge.
Why Choose Us
- Immediate Certification
- Completely online course with no on-site clinical skills checks
- Training accepted nationally
- We offer continuing education credits
- Take final exam at your convenience
- AHA trained doctors designed and approved our program