About Online Certification
PALS, BLS and ACLS Courses
ACLS Certification Class Inc. provides online courses in ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) as well as PALS Pediatric Advanced Life Support. Our program not only includes supplementary materials, but also examines clinical cases.
These courses are appropriate for:
- Students new to PALS, BLS and ACLS
- Professionals looking to recertify
When you register, you will receive a manual and also instructions to guide you through the online coursework.
The price for the ACLS Certification Class Inc. online certification course is $195
The Course Includes:
- 100% online education with no on-site clinical skills checks
- Free Unlimited Practice Exams
- Retakes of the Exam
- ACLS Provider Manual
- Instant digital ACLS Certification Card
- Coursework and Exams written by AHA trained doctors
- A free trial
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
ACLS Certification Class Inc. also provides a second option. If you would like to self-review the current PALS, BLS and ACLS recommendations on your own, you can then retake the provider examination. This option is only open to those who have taken ACLS or PALS in the past.
Often professionals find that they prefer to review the materials at their own pace and then wish to follow this with a re-examination. Through this means, you can review the materials online and take the exam at your leisure. Professionals will receive certification for continuing professional education as well as ACLS or PALS cards from the convenience of their home or office.
- The price for ACLS Recertification is $145
- The price for PALS Recertification is $145
Note: Our materials are based upon the most current ACLS provider manual. ACLS Certification Class Inc. also follows AHA and AAP guidelines. Our program is also based on the NBECC or National Board of Emergency Care Certifications.
More about the Exam
Those who register for the exam will have 90 days in which to take it. The test itself is timed to take no longer than 150 minutes.
The ACLS Certification Class Inc. certification exam has 75 questions in multiple-choice format. Those who receive at least a 84% will successfully pass the exam. A clinical skills inventory is also included.
This exam can be repeated free of charge. ACLS Certification Class Inc. staff will provide necessary guidance for retaking the test.
Please note: It is prohibited to copy, print, save or transfer examination material and those that violate this rule will be faced with legal penalties. ACLS Certification Class Inc. uses special monitoring equipment to ensure that this does not occur.
Why Choose Us
- Immediate Certification
- Completely online course with no on-site clinical skills checks
- Training accepted nationally
- We offer continuing education credits
- Take final exam at your convenience
- AHA trained doctors designed and approved our program
- Where do I go to get the necessary study materials?
- Will my clinical skills be documented?
- Can those with expired ACLS or PALS take the exam with ACLS Certification Class?
- How will I receive my ACLS Certification card?
- Do I need to appear in person in order to complete the program?
- In the case that my ACLS has expired can I still take the online exam?